Are you the sort of person who loves to make a noise about a brand and get them in front of as many people as possible? Then, we need YOU on our team.
We’re looking for someone who loves all forms of digital marketing and PR and wants to have experience across a whole range of different brands.
We need someone who will be responsible for the external comms for Complex Creative, but also for all our clients. Therefore, you will be working with brands across different sectors and of different sizes.
It’s perfect for someone who’s really hands on and likes to tackle multiple things at a time.
£25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
40 hours per week
3rd September 2022
These will be typical daily tasks you will do, but each day will be different!
- Creating multi-channel marketing strategies
- Writing to journalists
- Preparing press releases
- Entering awards
- Building partner relationships
- Attending events and networking
- Helping organise events
- Managing social media accounts
- Training staff for media interviews and social content
- Market research
- Oversees paid campaigns
These are the ideal qualifications but not essential.
- Great communication skills
- Good written skills
- Organised and determined
- Strong marketing background
- PR experience is ideal, but can be trained
- Confident with networking and meeting new people
- Great use of initiative
- Willingness to learn